Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HEY! See!!!!

Took Bananas out today, I have dubbed her my "Little sister I never had" We all get one right? Well I do, actually I have three, soon to be four (PRAY) hopefully. OH, and I also have four other younger brothers as well, yeah, I dubbed them ALL family. Momma G, Dr. G, and my siblings.

So, Bananas and I are sitting at dinner and she says "So, mom keeps asking me if you are going to quit" WHAATT!!!!????

"Momma G" this post is dedicated to the people who mean the MOST to me, who have a SPECIAL spot in my heart. Who have WON me over, and I DO NOT PLAN ON GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON!!! Because GOD put ALL OF YOU in MY life for a reason, and WITHOUT YOU I dont know WHERE I would be!

Here goes......






Getting to have a girls day out and see
High School Musical 3!



Random pictures that someone doesnt want to take
because he cant STAND his sister to take LOTS
of pictures.

Getting to jump on the trampoline ALL THE TIME!
My favorite part

Diner time, equals messes GALORE! but worth
the giggles in the end.

Making faces for the camera with Bananas!

Wrestling matches where they end up winning


And not because I let them


Ever so famous "Sarah P. he hit me"
From EVERYONE


The times when they think they can scare me
by showing me their guns....

Lots and LOTS of tickling and laughing


Pillow fights (I lost this one)


Long weekends where its just me
and the youngest ones
(these are my favorite times)


Photo booth with the one who finds
it the most fascinating thing ever!
And the giggles


Salon time with Miss M.
I really like this time, just doesn't look like it here


The moments that you wont forget

But in the end, everyone knows its not easy.

But ALWAYS WORTH IT!

I wake up looking forward to the day, because I KNOW I get to spend time with these people! The hugs! the kisses, the giggles, and crying, the screaming, the outings, the shopping, the cooking, the cleaning, the diaper changing, the screaming, the SMILES, the screaming, the running into your arms and laughing, the screaming.

ITS WORTH IT EVERYDAY!! If I had it my way, I would be there 24/7. But then YOU would get sick of ME.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures miss sarah! I'm glad to hear you are doing so well and are as happy as can be in where you are at in your life! Nothing brings me more delight than seeing my friends so happy!

Keep me up to date on your life chica!