Wednesday, July 29, 2009

PRAY FOR US!




Last night I started it, and I am going to finish it! 10 day Novena to Mary and St. Joseph. I am hitting them both up. Mary has always been close to my heart. And St. Joseph, well he is just the man!



Now, the only thing I need to do, is be FAITHFUL to it, and finish it. This is a challenge, because I tend to forget and make up excuses. No more with that!
And Mary, she just puts me at piece.

So many things have been happening lately in my life, and last weekend it was a dump truck full of amazing and confusing things going on, and I realized I needed to start praying and asking for guidance, because I dont want to make a mistake or lose the things that are going on. So, a Novena, in hopes that I will understand what all this means and that more signs and good things will keep happening.

Prayer is amazing, and God is Amazing!

No comments: