Friday, February 5, 2010

I fell off...

I fell off the blog bandwagon. Oops! Guess I got busy. I made sure to check everyone else blogs. Chris, Mrs. G, Calah. No comments tho. then mine? Well, I just keep by passing it.

I love to write, vent, post, talk about, tell, read, REMEMBER. But I seem to just get busy and say "I will do it another time" Then I post about it (I.E. Now) And think I will do better, then fall off again. I guess I get tired of my own bantering, and rather just go and read about someone else life. I mean, I have a great life, dont get me wrong. But I guess when things get tough I stop and dont write anymore, then they get good again, and I come back to blog land. Lets see if it last.

Things have been pretty amazing though! I met someone...thats a story to tell....work is still going strong, maybe stronger? I feel like sometimes I am no help here. Like I could do better, work harder....But how!? Everyone is in school (Minus Gabe) So, it is me, and my mini "baby cakes" As I call him, or Munchkin. I think I shall see about teaching him colors, and letters. ABC's!? Yeah, I can do that.

His name is Avel, he is pretty awesome! God pretty much has been AMAZING in showing me him!

I was sick last week with a stomach bug. It is still hanging on tight. Eating is a pain in the butt....no pun intended. I cant eat without the feeling of death over taking me, then every now and then I am sick again, on the verge of upchucking. I have heard through the grapevine that many people are going to the doctor because they cant shake it. It must be worse than a little 24 hour bug. But thus far no one else has come down with it. So maybe its something else? My stomach just cant handle my diet anymore? I dont know, I give up. Keep drinking the coffee, and sucking on the chocolate, my body will bounce back. Right? I am going to just keep saying it will.

I am attempting at growing my hair back out. It is almost past my shoulders. Long and stringy. I am hoping I can get it long again and then chop some layers into it with bangs and let it go!! Last time I had long hair I wore it parted straight down the middle, long and messed up. Mostly pulled into a tight pony tail where no one could see it. I never knew how to do my own hair, so why look like a hot mess? Pull it back girl!! Lets hope I can get it long and nice again, and actually know what I am doing.

Ok, well, I am back, for now? Hopefully? We shall see, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you! I was thinking about you today while I was going through the Starbucks "drive thru." Looking forward to hearing about your Italy trip. I'm sure it will be great!

Yes, do tell me about your new conquest, on here or via email... ;)